Taro Boba Drink
Boba drink is a very widespread drink that combines milk tea or flavor powder with cooked tapioca pearls known as boba.
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Taro boba powder
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Cooked boba pearls
Put one cup of ice into the blender.
Then, pour one cup of milk into the blender.
After that, add 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of taro boba powder into the blender.
Cover the lid and blend until it smoothes.
Next, put 2 tablespoons of cooked boba pearls into a jar and pour the mixture drink in the jar. (See detail on how to cook boba pearls )
Cooking tips for taro bubble tea:
- Use instant pot pressure cooker to cook boba pearl
- Add more ice and less milk if you want like slushy
- If you want more drinks, double the recipe.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 1mg