Cinnamon Honey Butter
Homemade cinnamon honey butter is very easy, soft and yummy. On the other hand, cinnamon honey butter is the best to go with fresh warm homemade dinner rolls, pancakes or bread.
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
Pour 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream into a small glass jar. Then, tighten the lid.
Shake it for a few minutes (shake it until you cannot hear the liquid sound). Then, rest for a couple minutes.
After that, keep shaking it again for a few minutes until it forms a big yellow solid chunk. (You can use an electric mixer to make the butter.)
Next, separate the liquid and the butter. Remember to drain the butter very well.
In a bowl, put the butter, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 2 tablespoons of raw honey and mix it well.
Cooking tips for how to make cinnamon honey butter:
- Use a glass jar to make homemade butter or use an electric mixer to beat the cream into butter.
- When you use a glass jar shake the heavy whipping cream until it’s thick and creamy. Then, rest for a couple minutes and shake again for a few minutes.
- Separate Butter and liquid. Drain the liquid very well.
- Mix the cinnamon powder, honey and butter very well.
Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Calcium: 8mg