Japanese curry is very popular and common dish in Japan. Often, it is serve with rice. Some people like Japanese curry serves with udon or bread.
- 2 blocks Japanese curry block
- 2 Potatoes small
- 2 Carrots small
- 1 Onion
- 2 pieces Chicken thighs
- 2 cups Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt (salt to your taste)
Wash, peel off skin and chop carrots into chunks
Chop onion into chunks
Wash, peel off skin and cut potatoes into chunks
Diced chicken thighs
Put carrots, onion, potatoes into a pot and add 2 cups of water and 2 blocks of Japanese curry. Then, turn on medium small fire to cook them for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are soft. Keep stirring them once a while and make sure the curry blocks are well mixed.
After that add diced chicken thigh and cook until the chicken is done. Then, serve with rice. Enjoy this simple Japanese curry!
Cooking tips for how to make Japanese chicken curry:
- Turn on medium small fire, cover the lid and cook for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are little soft
- Keep stirring vegetable and curry blocks make sure curry is well mixed
- Always add salt to your taste
- Add diced chicken thigh and cook them until it's done
Serving: 434.3g | Calories: 86.37kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.74g | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 0.29g | Saturated Fat: 0.08g | Cholesterol: 0.49mg | Sodium: 112.1mg | Potassium: 577.6mg | Fiber: 3.99g | Sugar: 2.61g | Vitamin A: 5095.33IU | Vitamin C: 15.98mg | Calcium: 52.09mg | Iron: 3.6mg