White Rabbit Candy Ice Cream
White rabbit candy ice cream is very popular and big hit in Los Angeles, California since February 2019. Therefore, I decided to make my own white rabbit candy ice cream at home with three simple ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 30 pieces White rabbit candies Depends how sweet you want the ice cream
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
Milk (I used 2 %, but you can use whole milk)
unwrap the candies and put them in the bowl. Don’t worry about the thin rice paper, it will melt.
Pour milk into the bowl with the candies. Then, put them in the microwave for 1.5 minutes until all the candies melt. (*I suggest to put for 30 seconds, stir and mix and add more seconds. Watch it very carefully because it may overflow.) Or, you can heat them up over the stove top with small fire until all the candies melt.
In a bigger mixing bowl, pour the heavy whipped cream and use an electric mixer to whip the cream.
Until the cream is thick, but don’t over whipped it.
Add the melted candy mixture into the whipped cream and mix well
Pour the mixture into a container and freeze it for at least 6-8 hours. The best result is to freeze it over night.
After freeze it over night, white rabbit candy ice cream is formed.
Enjoy this simple, easy and tasty homemade white rabbit candy ice cream!
Cooking tips for white rabbit candy ice cream:
- Melt the white rabbit candies with milk in microwave for around 1.5 minutes. I suggest to do 30 seconds first and stir it and add more seconds until all candies are melted. Make sure to watch it carefully when melting the candies because you can stop the microwave if you see it’s overflowing. Next, stir it and mix well.
- Use an electric mixer to whip the cream until it’s thick, but don’t over whipped it. After that, mix the melted candies and whipped cream, then freeze it for 6-8 hours.
- Depends on how sweet the ice cream you want. You can add more white rabbit candies if you want sweeter.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 75mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 629IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 63mg