Garlic Yu Choy Sum
Delicious and simple greenish garlic yu choy sum is the best to serve a side dish. This yu choy sum recipe only takes 10 minuets!
- 1/2 lb Yu Choy Sum
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
Sauce for yu choy sum
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pan turn on medium to high fire. Then, add 4 cloves of garlic.
Stir fried the garlic until it’s golden brown.
Put the washed and soaked 1/2 pound yu choi sum into a pan and add 1 cup of water. Next, cover a lid and let it cook for a minuet or 2. Then, stir it or flip the other side to cook another minute or two.
While cooking yu choy sum, add 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a small container and mix it.
When yu choy sum is ready, pour the sauce over and serve.
Cooking tips for stir fried garlic choy sum:
- Remember to wash and soak choy sum for at least 15 minutes to get rid of dirt.
- Stir fried the garlic until it's golden brown
- Add washed and soaked yu choi sum into a pan and add 1 cup of water. Then, cover a lid and let it cook for a minuet or 2. Then, stir it or flip the other side to cook another minute or two.
- When vegetable is ready to serve pour the sauce over.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 522mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 7560IU | Vitamin C: 97mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 1mg