Shallots Dried scallops Dried shrimps Garlic Fresh chili pepper Dried chili peppers Vegetable oil
1. Wash and soak dried scallop for a couple hours until it's soft.
2. Then, drain the water and blend the scallop in the chopper. Don't need to be very fine. Little chunk is ok.
3. Wash and soak dried small shrimps for 15-30 minutes.
4. After that, drain the water and blend the dried shrimp in the chopper.
11. Pour vegetable oil in a pot. Use wooden chopsticks to test the oil if it is hot enough. There will be some bubbles around the chopsticks when the oil is hot enough.
12. Turn the fire to medium small, add the chopped shallot into hot oil. (Put the shallot slowly in case it will overflow.) Keep stirring once a while and simmering for 3 minutes.
14. Later, add the chopped dried and fresh chili peppers.
13. After that, add the chopped garlic. Then, keep stirring once a while and simmering for 3 minutes..