By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Pork neck bones
▢ Chinese honey dates
1. Wash the watercress and soak it in water for about 15 minutes to get rid of mud, insects or little bugs.
2. Wash pork bones with hot water. (Some people will boil them in water for a minute or two to get rid of some fat and blood.) Then, put them into the instant pot.
3. After that, add watercress into the instant pot pressure cooker.
4. Next, put Chinese honey dates into the pressure cooker.
5. Pour water into the instant pot. Close the lid and vent. Push the manual button, adjust the time to 60 minutes at high pressure and natural release.
6. Lastly, use a strainer to remove fat and add salt. (Remember to add salt to your taste.)
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes