1. Minced garlic.
NUOC CHAM DIPPING SAUCE:
3. Put the minced garlic and cut chili pepper into a container.
2. Cut chili pepper.
4. Then, add lime juice, water, fish sauce, sugar, vinegar and mix it very well.
1. Add peanut butter and water into the container.
PEANUT HOISIN SAUCE:
2. Mix them very well.
3. Pour hoisin sauce into the peanut sauce.
4. Then, mix them well.
1. Boil some water in a pot. When the water is boiling, put the rice noodles into the pot.
2. Drain the rice noodles and rinse them with cold water.
3. Wash and cut romaine lettuce. Remove the end part.
4. After that, wash a bunch of cilantro and Thai basil.
5. Peel carrots.
6. Use a peeler to shred the carrots.
7. Half the cooked no shell shrimp.
8. Dip the dried rice paper wrapper into hot water. Make sure the rice paper is dipped with water. Then, put it on a plate and wait a few seconds.
9. Lay shrimp on the rice paper.
10. Next, put some lettuce, cilantro, Thai basil and shredded carrots.
11. Put some cooked rice noodles on top of the vegetables.
12. Fold both sides of the rice paper.
13. After, fold the bottom of the rice paper and roll it up.