By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Korean rice cake
▢ Fish cake
▢ Green onion
▢ Brown sugar
▢ Korean red chili paste
1. Cut fish cake sticks into half.
2. Then, cut green onion.
3. Turn on medium small fire, pour water into the non-stick pan. Then, add hondashi and mix it well.
4. Next, add paprika, brown sugar and Korean red chili paste.
5. Mix the sauce very well.
6. After that, add Korean rice cake sticks into the sauce.
7. The following, add the cut fish cake sticks into the sauce. Mix it and make sure they are covered with the sauce.
8. Cover the lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
9. After, uncover the lid and keep stirring it once a while and let it simmer a few minutes until the sauce thickens a little bit.
10. Lastly, add the green onion, mix it well and ready to serve.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes