1. Wash and drain well Japanese rice.
2. Put the washed and drained rice into the instant pot pressure cooker.
6. In the meanwhile, wash and cut broccoli.
7. Next, pour vegetable oil into the non-stick pan. Add the broccoli from step 6. Then, add garlic powder, salt and water.
8. Stir the broccoli a little bit. Cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes. Then, open the lid and set the broccoli aside.
9. Pour vegetable oil into the non-stick pan.
10. Add the marinated chicken thighs, cover the lid and cook it for 2 minutes.
11. After, open the lid and flip the chicken. Let it cook for another 4-5 minutes until the sauce is reduced.
12. When the rice is done, scoop some rice into the bowl.
13. Put the cooked broccoli on the rice in the bowl.
14. Lastly, cut the cooked teriyaki chicken thighs into strips and put on the rice bowl in previous step 13. After that, drip a couple teaspoons of homemade teriyaki sauce on top of the chicken. (Remember to add sauce to your taste.)