By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Coconut milk
1. Peel and wash a taro.
2. Cut the taro into cubes.
3. Then, put the diced taro into the instant pot pressure cooker.
4. Pour water into the instant pot.
5. Close the lid and vent, push the manual button to adjust time for 5 minutes at high pressure and natural release pressure.
6. When the taro is done, drain the water.
7. After that, put the drained and cooked taro into the instant pot pressure cooker. Then, mash the cooked taro.
8. Mash the taro until it's a paste like.
9. Next, add sugar into the taro paste.
10. Pour coconut milk. Then, mix it well.
11. After, add taro boba powder into the paste and mix it well.
12. In a small container, put milk and cornstarch. Mix it well.
13. After, push the sauté button and pour the milk cornstarch mixture from step 12.
14. Keep stirring until it thickens or until the viscosity you like. Be careful it is hot and keep stirring to prevent burning at the bottom. (When the filling cools down, it will be a paste like. )
By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes