2. Pour milk into the Bosch mixer. Then, add sugar and yeast. Mix it a little bit and wait for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add salt and all purpose flour in a bowl and mix it well.
5. Next, take the dough out, put it in the bowl and cover the dough with a wet cloth. Let it rise around 45-60 minutes at room temperature.
6. Cut a parchment paper into 12 pieces square or rectangle shape.
11. Close it and roll it like a ball. After that, place the bun on the parchment paper.
12. Put the taro buns into the bamboo steamer and cover it with a damp cloth. Let it rise for 15 minutes.
13. Turn on the fire high, heat up the water until it's boiling. Then, put the bamboo steamer with taro buns and steam it for 15-20 minutes.