By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Red bell pepper
▢ Thai chili peppers
▢ White vinegar...
1. Wash, remove seeds and cut red bell pepper into chunks.
2. Peel and wash garlic.
3. Next, put Thai chili peppers, garlic cloves, cut up red bell pepper into the mixing bowl. Pour water and blend it.
4. Blend the mixture until it's little chunks, don't have to be fine and smooth.
5. After that, pour the mixture into a pot and turn on medium high fire until it's boiling. Then, add sugar, salt, and white vinegar. Stir and mix it well.
6. Turn the fire to small and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Then, add tapioca mixture to thicken the sauce.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes