By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Water spinach
▢ Chili peppers
▢ Vegetable oil
▢ Shrimp paste
1. Soak water spinach for 15 minutes. Then, wash it a few times (3 times). After that, cut the ong choy into half.
2. Minced garlic cloves.
3. Cut chili peppers. (You can use less depending on your spiciness.)
4. Put shrimp paste in a container.
5. Then, add water into shrimp paste and mix it well.
6. Pour vegetable oil into a pan. Add the minced garlic and chili peppers. Stir fry them a little bit.
7. After that, add the stem part of water spinach. Cover the lid for 1-2 minute.
8. Next, add the leaf part of ong choy, shrimp paste mixture and cover the lid for a minute.
9. After, stir fry them a little and ready to serve.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes