By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Pomfret fish
▢ Fermented black beans
▢ Green onion
▢ Soy sauce
▢ Vegetables oil
2. Then, cut ginger into strips.
1. First, cut green onion into strips.
4. The following, clean the fish, cut the belly, clean out guts and gill.
3. After that, minced garlic.
6. Next, put the minced garlic and fermented black beans (rinse the black beans) on top of the fish.
5. Sprinkle salt and put some ginger strips into the belly and top of the fish.
8. When the fish is done, lay the green onion strips on top of the fish.
7. Steam it for 12-15 minutes depending on the size of the fish.
9. Heat up vegetable oil in a pan.
10. Pour the hot oil over the green onion and add soy sauce over the fish.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes