By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
1. Put black Chinese mushrooms into a bowl.
2. Wash and soak dried Chinese mushrooms for 4-6 hours. (Normally, I soak it the night before I use them.)
3. After that, drain and squeeze the water. Then, put the soaked mushrooms into a chopper.
4. Run the chopper for a few seconds until the mushrooms are chopped into small pieces.
5. Next, wash, peel off carrot skin and cut it into 3 pieces.
6. The following, put the carrot into the chopper and run it for a few seconds, until it's small pieces.
7. After, put large sized raw shrimp on the chopping board. Roughly chop them into chunks.
8. Put pound of ground pork into a mixing bowl.