1. Brown beech mushrooms remove the roots and wash them.
2. Cut ginger into strips.
3. Cut green onion.
4. Trim the fat and cut boneless chicken thighs into cubes.
5. After that, put the cut chicken thighs into the bowl. Add soy sauce, garlic powder, white pepper, salt, sugar and cooking rice wine. Mix it well and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
6. Press the sauté button. Pour sesame oil into the instant pot. Then, add the ginger strips and stir fry them a little bit.
7. Next, add the marinated chicken into the pressure cooker and stir fry them a little bit. After, turn off the pressure cooker.
8. Put washed and drained rice into the instant pot. (Remember to drain the rice well after washing.) Mix the rice and chicken.
9. The following step, pour water into the pressure cooker. Also, make sure the rice is covered by the water.
10. After, add the washed brown beech mushrooms on the top. Close the lid and vent. Push the manual button, adjust time for 6 minutes at high pressure and natural release pressure.
11. When the rice is done, add the green onion and mix it well.