1. Put all purpose flour into a bowl. Then, add salt. Mix it well.
2. Pour the flour mixture from step 1 into the Bosch mixer. Turn on the lowest setting #1, slowly add water. Let the mixer run for 2 minutes.
3. Take the dough out from the mixer and put it into a bowl.
4. Cover the dough with a cloth and rest for 20 minutes.
5. In the meanwhile, wash and cut green onion.
6. After that, take the dough out and shape into a ball.
7. Then, divide the dough into 4 pieces.
8. Take a piece of the dough, roll and flatten out.
9. Brush some oil on the dough.
10. Sprinkle some salt on the flatten dough and put some cut green onion.
11. Roll up the dough.
12. Twist the dough a little bit.
13. After, roll the ends and stack up the dough. See the video for details. Also, cover the dough and rest for 30 minutes before pan frying them.
14. Brush some oil on the dough and use your palm to press down the dough and flatten it.
15. Pour vegetable oil into the non-stick pan, then turn on medium small fire pan fry for 2-3 minutes and cover with a lid. Next, flip the other side and cover the lid for another 2-3 minutes.
16. After, open the lid, try to pan fry and flip the scallion pancakes until it’s golden brown.