By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Glutinous rice flour
▢ Coconut milk
Sweet Red Bean Filings:
▢ Adzuki bean
▢ cups Sugar
1. Put glutinous rice flour into a container, then add coconut milk and sugar. Mix them very well.
2. After that, put a cup of water and a rack into the pressure cooker. Then, put the flour mixture in the instant pot, close the lid and vent. After, push the button manual, adjust time for 20 minutes at high pressure and natural release.
3. While waiting for the flour dough, roll the red bean paste into small balls. (You can make the sweet red bean paste the night before and refrigerate it.)
4. When the flour dough is done, take it out and mix them a little bit.
5. Next, put some glutinous rice flour into a tray and spread them evenly. After, put the cooked flour dough in the tray and flatten the dough. Divide the dough into 15 pieces.
6. After, take a piece and wrap with a sweet red bean ball. (Dust more flour when sealing the end, so it won’t be too sticky.)
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes