1. Pour water into a pot. Turn on medium small fire.
2. After, place a heat-safe bowl on top of the pot. Then, put white chocolate chips into the bowl.
3. Keep stirring and mixing it until the chocolate melts consistently. (It is around 2 to 3 minutes.)
4. Next, take a big scoop of melted chocolate into the mold and spread around the dome shaped silicone mold.
5. The following step, put the silicone mold with chocolate in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
6. After that, remove the white chocolate from the silicone mold and place it on the plate.
7. Put a plate in the microwave and warm it up for 1-2 minutes. Then, put the dome shaped chocolate on the warm/ hot plate to smoothen the edges a little bit. After, put pumpkin spice hot cocoa mix.
8. Place small marshmallows.
9. Take the other dome shaped chocolate and smoothen the edges on the warm plate. Then, put it over the half of the chocolate dome with hot chocolate powder and marshmallows from step 8 immediately. If there is some chocolate around the edges, use a finger to move around the chocolate ball. Repeat and finish 6 pumpkin spice hot cocoa balls.