1. Soak one dried rice noodle into the water for 15-20 minutes. Make sure the noodles are covered by water.
2. Cut garlic chives around 3 inches long.
3. Minced garlic.
4. Chop roasted peanuts.
5. Cut chicken thigh into strips.
6. Put salt, garlic powder and sesame oil into the chicken. Mix them well and marinate for at least 15 minutes before cooking.
7. In a small container, add water, sugar, fish sauce, paprika, sriracha and concentrated tamarind. Mix it well and set it aside.
8. Pour vegetable oil into the non-stick wok, turn on fire to medium small, add the minced garlic and stir fry it a little bit.
9. After that, add the marinated chicken and stir fry until it starts changing color.
10. Then, add shrimp and stir fry it until it changes color.
11. Next, put the soaked rice noodles into the wok.
12. The following step, pour the sauce mixture into the noodles. Mix it well.
13. After mixing it with the sauce and rice noodles. Cover the lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes with a small fire.
14. After that, stir fry the noodles and try to move the noodles to the side of the wok. Then, pour vegetable oil. Crack 2 eggs into the wok.
15. Stir fry the eggs and mix the noodles.
16. Turn off the fire, put garlic chives and bean sprouts keep mixing with the noodles.
17. Put the pad thai noodles on the plate. Then, put the chopped peanuts, garlic chives, bean sprouts and cut lime wedges on the side of the plate. (You can serve with red chili peppers if you like spicy.)