By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Chicken thighs
▢ Green onion
▢ Green onion
▢ Chili peppers
▢ Vegetable oil
▢ Soy sauce
▢ Black vinegar
1. Wash and cut green onions into half.
2. The bottom green part of the green onion cut them into pieces and set it aside.
3. Peel a small piece of ginger.
4. Cut the peeled ginger into slices.
5. Wash and put chicken thighs into the instant pot pressure cooker.
6. Put the top part of green onions and ginger slices into the instant pot.
7. Pour water into the pressure cooker. Close the lid and vent, push the manual button, adjust time and naturally release pressure.
8. Meanwhile, peel whole garlic. Then, mince the garlic.
9. Next, put paprika, salt, sugar and 1chili peppers into the bowl. Then, mix it well.
10. The following step, put the minced garlic into the bowl.
11. Then, put the bottom green onion into the bowl.
12. After, heat up vegetable oil in the pan. Make sure the oil is hot enough.
13. Pour the hot oil over the sauce and mix it well. ( Be careful when pouring the hot oil.)
14. Add water, soy sauce and black vinegar into the sauce and mix it well.
15. When the chicken is cooked, take the chicken out.
16. Then, put the cooked chicken thighs into the ice bath.
17. Cut the chicken thighs into pieces and put them on the plate.
18. Lastly, keep stirring the mixture sauce and slowly pour over the cut chicken.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes