By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Japanese miso paste
1. First, soak dried seaweed in a bowl for a few minutes around 3-5 minutes.
2. Then, chop green onion.
3. After that, cut soft tofu into small cubes.
4. Next, cut the soaked seaweed from step 1 into pieces.
5. After that, pour water into a pot. Then, add chopped seaweed. Let them boil a little bit, turn off the heat and add miso paste. Mix the miso paste very well and make sure they all mix with water.
6. Then, add soft tofu and green onion. Slightly mix them well.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes