Tofu Ground pork Chili oil Salt Soy sauce Sugar Oyster sauce Garlic Vegetable oil Water Green onions Cornstarch
1. Minced garlic.
2. Cut green onions.
3. Cut soft tofu into cubes and set them aside.
4. Add vegetable oil into a non-stick pan. After that, turn on fire to medium high and stir fry minced garlic a little bit.
5. Next, add ground pork and stir fry or loose up ground pork.
6. The following, add salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, chili oil (homemade),water and keep stir fried until the pork is cooked.
7. In a small container, mix cornstarch and water.
8. After, pour cornstarch mixture with the pork and keep stir frying until the sauce is thickened.