By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
Instant Pot Cook Rice:
▢ Glutinous rice
▢ Coconut milk
▢ Corn starch
1. Wash and drain glutinous rice very well. Pour water and put a rack inside the instant pot.
2. Then, put a bowl in the pressure cooker, add washed glutinous rice and water in the container. Level it and make sure all the rice is covered by water. Close the lid and vent, manual for 30 minutes at high pressure and natural release.
3. While the rice is cooking, pour coconut milk into a pot. Add sugar and turn on a small fire and keep stirring until it's bubbling. (You can use more or less sugar depending on your sweetness.)
4. Mix cornstarch and water in a container. Then, add the cornstarch mixture slowly in the coconut milk until it thickens. ( The sauce will thicken when it cools off.)
5. Peel off skin and slice the mangoes.
6. When the rice is ready, put the cooked glutinous rice, mango and sweet coconut sauce on top of the sticky rice and mango.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes