By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
For details and full recipe click on the picture.
▢ Chicken thighs
▢ Dried chili peppers
▢ Green onion
▢ Roasted peanuts
▢ Vegetable oil...
1. Cut and dice zucchini.
2. Mince garlic and set it aside.
3. Cut green onion and set it aside.
4. Cut dried red chili peppers.
5. Cut chicken thighs into dice.
6. Add sesame oil, salt, garlic powder and cooking rice wine.
7. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, sugar and cornstarch.
8. Next, pour vegetable oil into the non-stick pan.
9. Add the minced garlic and stir fry it a little bit.
10. Add the diced zucchini. and stir fry them a little bit.
11. Move the zucchini on the side of the pan and add marinated chicken thighs. Stir fry them until it starts changing color.
12. After, add the cut and dried chili peppers.
13. Stir the sauce mixture very well. Then, pour it into the pan and stir fry with the chicken and zucchini.
14. Pour roasted peanuts into the pan. stir fry it with chicken and zucchini a little bit.
15. Lastly, add the cut green onion. Mix it and ready to serve.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes
For details and full recipe click on the picture above.