By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Cooked rice
▢ Kimchi juice
▢ Korean chili paste
▢ Sesame oil
▢ Vegetable oil
▢ Green onion
▢ Roasted sesame seeds (Optional)
▢ Korean roasted nori sheet (A4 sized, optional)
1. Cut green onion and set it aside.
2. Dice a shallot.
3. Roughly cut homemade kimchi into pieces.
4. Beat eggs in a container and set it aside.
5. Pour vegetable oil into the wok and turn on medium high fire. Then, add the diced shallot. Stir fry them a little bit.
6. After that, add cooked rice into the wok and loosen up the rice.
7. Next, add the cut homemade kimchi and kimchi juice. Stir fry them a little bit.
8. After, add Korean chili paste. Then, stir fry it and make sure the paste mixes well with the rice.
9. Pour sesame oil and keep stir frying the rice.
10. Move the rice to the side of the wok. Pour vegetable oil and the beaten eggs. Stir fry the eggs and mix with the rice.
11. Turn off the fire. Add the cut green onion, sesame seeds and mix them.
12. Lastly, cut Korean nori sheet into strips. Put on top of the rice and ready to serve.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes