1. Soak dried shiitake mushrooms 4-6 hours before cooking. Or, until it's soft.
2. Then, soak spinach for 15 minutes. Then, wash it a few times to remove dirt and sand.
3. Soak Korean glass noodle into the water for 30 minutes.
4. Next, peel, wash and cut onion into slices.
5. Wash and cut green onions into strips.
6. Peel, wash and cut carrots into strips.
7. After that, wash and cut red bell pepper into strips.
8. When the mushrooms are soft, cut the soaked mushrooms into strips.
9. The following, beef into strips.
10. After, put the sliced beef into the bowl, add oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil. Mix it well.
11. Crack eggs into the bowl and beat the eggs.
12. Pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan. Then, pour the beaten eggs and pan fry eggs.
13. When the pan fry eggs cool off, cut it into strips.
14. Pour water into the pot. When the water is boiling, add washed spinach and boil for around 2-3 minutes.
15. After that, drain water and rinse with cold water.
16. Then, squeeze the cooked spinach to remove excess water. Add sesame oil and salt. Mix it well and set it aside.
17. Pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan, turn the fire to medium high. Add cut onion and sprinkle salt, stir fry it for a few minutes.
18. Next, pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan, turn the fire to medium high. Add cut carrots and sprinkle salt, stir fry it for a few minutes.
19. Pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan, turn the fire to medium high. Add cut red bell pepper and sprinkle salt, stir fry it for 1-2 minutes.
20. The next step, pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan, add the cut green onion and salt. Stir fry it a little bit and set it aside.
21. Turn on the fire to medium high, add the marinated beef into the non-stick pan.
22. Then, add the sliced mushrooms, cover the lid for a minute and stir-fry them until the beef is cooked.
23. Now, meat, egg and vegetables are ready.
24. Meanwhile, pour water into the pot. When the water is boiling, add the soaked Korean glass noodle. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes, until it is soft and drain the water.
25. In a mixing bowl, put the cooked glass noodle. Also, use a scissor to cut the noodles a few times, so the noodles won't be too long.
26. Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Then, mix it well.
27. After seasoning the cooked glass noodle, add all the cooked vegetables, eggs and beef from step 23 into the noodles.
28. Mix the noodles with the cooked vegetables, meat and eggs.
By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes