1. Unwrap peppermint candy canes, break it down and put it in the plastic bag. Then, use a meat mallet to mash and crush it into small pieces.
2. Pour water into a pot. Turn on medium small fire.
3. After that, place a heat-safe bowl on top of the pot. Then, put milk chocolate chips into the bowl.
4. Keep stirring and mixing until the chocolate melts consistently. (It is around 2 to 3 minutes.)
5. Next, take a big scoop, melted chocolate into the mold and spread around the dome shaped silicone mold. Repeat this step and fill 12 of them.
6. The following step, put the silicone molds with chocolate in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
7. After, remove the chocolate from the silicone molds and place it on the plate.
8. Put a plate in the microwave and warm it up for 1-2 minutes. Then, put the dome shaped chocolate on the warm/ hot plate to smoothen the edges a little bit. Don’t need to put too long, just smooth it a little bit. After, put hot chocolate powder into the dome shaped chocolate.
9. Place 10-12 small marshmallows.
10. Take the other dome shaped chocolate and smoothen the edges on the warm plate. Then, put it over the half of the chocolate dome with hot chocolate powder and marshmallows from step 9 immediately. If there is some chocolate around the edges, use a finger to move around the chocolate ball.
11. Put white chocolate chips into the bowl and over the pot with water. (Like in step 2 and 3.) Turn on medium small fire.
12. Use a fork and keep stirring until the white chocolate chips melt. Remember don’t drizzle the white chocolate over the balls when the melted chocolate is hot. Wait for 5-10 minutes, when it’s not hot. However, it is not too long before the melted chocolate becomes hardened again. If the chocolate is hardened, melt it again.
13. When the white melted chocolate cools off, use a fork to drizzle the chocolate over the top of the cocoa ball.
14. Decorate the top with crushed candy canes or sprinkle with sugar sprinkles.
15. Repeat steps 13 -14 and finish decorating 6 hot cocoa balls.
16. Lastly, place a hot cocoa bomb into a mug. Warm up milk into a microwave for 2 minutes. Pour the hot/ warm milk into the mug. The hot chocolate bomb will melt and marshmallows will come out and float on the top.