By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Thinly sliced beef
▢ Green onion
▢ Vegetable oil
▢ Sesame oil
▢ some Sesame seeds optional
▢ Soy sauce
▢ Brown sugar
1.Put the washed rice into an instant pot and pour water. Next, close the lid and vent. Push the manual button, adjust time at high pressure and naturally release pressure.
2. While waiting for the rice, slice an onion.
3. After that, cut green onion.
4. Pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan and add sliced onion. Stir fry them a little bit, then add soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar and water.
5. Next, add thinly sliced beef into the sauce. Let it simmer for a minute or two until it changes color.
6. After that, turn off the fire and add sesame oil, green onion and mix them well.
7. When rice is done, scoop the beef with sauce over the rice.
Gyudon Beef Bowl