By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Century egg
▢ Green onion
1. Wash and rinse jasmine rice and put them into an instant pot. Then, add water. Cover the lid and close the vent. Push the manual button and adjust time for 15 minutes at high pressure and natural release.
2. Meanwhile, peel and cut ginger and cut into strips and set aside.
3. Wash and cut green onion into small pieces and set aside.
4. Crack and remove century egg shells. Then, wash it and cut into slices.
5. After, wash and cut boneless pork rib style into small thin pieces.
6. Then, add sesame oil, salt, garlic powder, white pepper, mix it well and marinate for 15 minutes before cooking.
7. When the congee is done, open the lid and push the sauté button and adjust time for 5 minutes. (You can add more minutes if you want thicker congee).
8. Next, add the ginger and marinated pork. Keep stirring the rice porridge until the pork is cooked.
9. After that, add the sliced preserved egg, green onion and mix it well. You can add more salt white pepper or sesame oil to your taste.
By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes