1. Add milk , heavy whipping cream, egg, yeast and sugar into a mixer. Mix them a little bit. Cover the lid and wait for 5 minutes.
2. At the same time, in a bowl add bread flour, cake flour, vital wheat gluten, dough enhancer, salt and mix well.
3. After that, slowly add the flour mixture into the yeast mixture until the dough is formed. At this moment, the dough is a little sticky. Then, slowly add bread flour. Let the mixer run for 5-10 minutes at setting 3 (medium high speed) if you use a Bosch bread mixer.
4. Next, put the dough into a bowl and cover with a wet cloth.
5. Let the dough rise to double size.
6. While waiting for the dough to rise, work on the filling. First, put shredded unsweetened coconut into a chopper to chop them until they are smaller pieces. Then, add sugar, dry milk powder into the chopper and chop them until fine.
7. After that, beat butter in a bowl.
8. After, add the chopped fine sugar, dry milk powder, shredded coconut from step 6 and cake flour. Then, mix it well.
9. Divide the bread dough into 9 bigger or 12 smaller pieces, the same as filling.
10. The filling is a little crumble, so use your hands to press it to make it like an oval or long shape.
11. Roll the dough into an oval shape.
12. Next, place the filling in the middle of the dough. Then, fold and close it. Roll it like a long oval shape.
13. Place them on a tray and cover with a wet cloth and let it rise.
14. Meanwhile, work on the topping. In a small container, melt unsalted butter in the microwave for 5-10 seconds. Just a little melt, but not too much. Then, add sugar and cake flour. Mix them well.
15. Put the topping dough into a small ziplock bag. Then, cut a small hole at the corner of the bag and push pressure to pipe the topping dough.
16. Beat an egg and brush the egg on bread.
17. Pipe two lines on the bread and sprinkle some sesame seeds and are ready for baking.
18. Preheat the oven at 350F. Bake at 350F for 18-22 minutes until it's golden brown.