3. After that, turn on Bosch mixer the lowest setting #1. Pour the flour mixture into the yeast mixture. Let it mix until the dough comes together.
4. Then, take the dough out from the mixer and put it in a container covered with a plastic wrap and let it rise for 45 minutes at room temperature.
5. Dip some water on hands, pull and fold the dough 4 sides and rest the dough for 45 minutes at room temperature. Remember this step is very important and don't pop the air holes. Repeat this step 3 more times. At least 4 sets of pulling, folding and resting. See the video below the recipe card for details.
6. Next, dust some flour on parchment paper, put the dough on the paper. Then, dust some flour on the top of the dough. Remember don't press the dough, just pour the dough out.
7. Then, divide the dough into two and shape the dough into the shape you want. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rise again for 30 minutes.
You can make a sandwich with tomato, lettuce, chicken breast and cheese.
By Tracy O. Oh MY Food Recipes