1. Wash mini seedless cucumbers.
2. Slice the seedless mini cucumbers into ¼ inch thick.
3. After that, pour soy sauce, water, white vinegar, sugar and crushed chili peppers. Then, mix it well and turn the fire to small until it's boiling.
4. When the sauce mixture boils, add the sliced mini cucumbers from step 2 into the pot.
5. Mix and stir it and let it cook for 2 minutes. Then, turn off the fire and take the cucumber out immediately.
6. After taking out the cucumbers, turn on a small fire and wait until the sauce mixture boils again. Then, turn off the fire and let the sauce cool off.
7. Meanwhile, spread the cooked cucumbers on parchment paper over the tray. To let it cool off and dry for 30 minutes to an hour.
8. Sterile 3 half pint sized glass jars (8oz) in the microwave for 2 minutes. Or, use a traditional method to boil them for a few minutes.
9. Make sure the jars are cool off and dry. Then, put the cooked cucumbers from step 7.
10. Later, pour the cooled off sauce mixture from step 6 into the jars. (Make sure the sauce mixture is completely cool off before pouring into the jars.)
11. Close the lids and refrigerate them for a day or two before consuming it because the cucumbers absorb the sauce and taste even better. (Or, you can eat them the same day after soaking into the sauce for a few hours.)
12. When you take the pickled cucumber from a jar, please use a dry and clean fork every time.