1. Cut green onion into strips.
2. Cut chicken thighs into small strips.
3. Then, put the chicken into a container. Add oysters sauce, salt, soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch.
4. Mix it well and let it marinade for at least 15 minutes before cooking.
8. The following step, add water and keep stirring until the chicken is cooked. Then, turn off the fire. (You can add green onion to the chicken and sauce now or topping later). After that, pour the cooked chicken and sauce over the sprout beans and noodles.