By Tracy O. Oh My Food Recipes
▢ Ho fun rice noodles
▢ Bean sprouts
▢ Green onion
▢ Vegetable oil
1. If ho fun rice noodles have been refrigerated before, cover ho fun with a wet paper towel and microwave them for one or two minutes.
2. Next, separate the ho fun, so it’s not stack together. It is easier to stir fry.
3. Wash and cut green onion into strips.
4. After that, sliced beef into strips.
5. Put the beef into the bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil and garlic powder. Mix it well.
6. Let it marinate the beef for 15 minutes before cooking.
7. After, pour vegetable oil into a non-stick pan, turn on fire medium high. Add bean sprouts, sprinkle salt and stir fry for a minute or so. Then, set them aside.
8. Next, add ginger and the marinated beef into a non-stick pan.
9. Then, stir fry them until it turns brown. And, set them aside. (Don't over cook the beef.)
10. In a small container, add soy sauce, dark soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix it well.
11. Add vegetable oil into a non-stick pan, turn on fire medium high.
12. Then, add ho fun noodles, and pour the sauce mixture from step 9 stir fry the noodles for a minute to two.
13. The following, add the cooked beef, bean sprouts, green onion to the noodles and stir fry them a little bit.
By Tracy O.
Oh My Food Recipes